Search This Blog

114 bpm!

>> Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I had my first ultrasound yesterday which made my pregnancy feel so much more real. I really do have a tiny little human growing inside of me! Baby Wilson is 3.7mm and it's heart was beating at 114 beats per minute.

We really weren't expecting to hear the heartbeat so soon, but it was a nice surprise! Wonderful Dr. S said that this pregnancy is no more high risk than any other "normal" pregnancy, so I was release to go back to my ob/gyn.

So far I haven't had any morning sickness. There aren't enough hours in the day for me to sleep though. The ultrasound also showed that my ovaries are the size of grapefruit, which is causing some horrible back pain... that will all be worth it in the end!

Mr. Wilson and I feel so blessed. We have an amazing support group of friends and family that we cannot wait to share baby Wilson with!

1 comments:

Meet the Brummett's November 11, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

I am so, so excited! You guys are awesome and will be wonderful parents! I love you

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails