Search This Blog

Baby 2.0: 27 weeks

>> Friday, October 5, 2012

Why hello there third trimester, I certainly didn't expect you to arrive here so soon! Time is passing by faster then ever before and I'm developing a love/hate relationship with it:)

While I don't really remember my pregnancy with Jackson being hard, back pain and pre-term labor aside, the past 27 weeks have been smooth sailing.  I feel awesome.  Knock on wood, contractions are only bad when I'm super active or not drinking enough water.  Swelling is pretty much the same, the more I prop my feet up and drink, the more normal my feet remain.

I have an insane amount of nesting energy going through me that has made me organize my closets numerous times.  Mattie Jayne's nursery is complete.  Her clothes are washed and hung.  I've even learned how to make bows for her hair!

Jackson is flourishing and his building excitement for baby sister is indescribable.  However, he has now declared pink to be his favorite color and not only does he want to wear pink shirts...but Mattie's bows too.  He's a hot mess with such a tender heart:)

Here's to another week down and a scary realization that if Mattie comes as early as her big brother, we could be meeting her in less than 9 weeks.  Hello, that single digits!!!

Size of Baby: rutabaga 

Total Weight Gain: total since getting pregnant: +13

Continuing Symptoms: feeling great.  linea nigra is slowly appearing on my belly.

Maternity Clothes: pretty much all maternity, minus my pajama pants and t-shirts and a few dresses that still fit.

Sleep: sleep is good, just not getting enough of it due to nesting energy and projects!

What I'm Eating: pretty normal diet, just watching the sodium as much as possible.

Cravings: FroYo and hot fudge:)

Movement: she's a busy girl in there, practing her toe-touches and back-flips at bed time and early in the morning.

Labor Signs: no ma'am!

Special Pregnancy Moments: Finishing the nursery! Pictures and post to come soon:)

 Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly October 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM  

You look beautiful!!!

What a pretty room cannot wait to see more

Jennifer October 11, 2012 at 10:12 PM  

Hey Momma! So glad to hear you are still feeling great. Your little princess is going to be here before you know it. Can't wait to see pics of her nursery :-)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails