Search This Blog

17 weeks

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

The weeks are starting to go by much faster, I can't believe how close we are to the half way mark! Lately everyone has been asking me what I think about the sex of Baby Wilson. To be completely honest with you, I haven't the slightest feeling one way or another. In the same night that I dream about a baby boy, my very next dream is about a baby girl. A lot of people think I look like I am carrying a girl. Here are my first belly pics at 17 weeks. What do you think, boy or girl? Only 17 more days until we know!!!





4 comments:

Tabitha January 26, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Such a cute little tummy! Um...I say boy! No...girl! Ugh, never mind...I'll just have to wait and see! =)

Meet the Brummett's January 26, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Yay for cute little belly pics! I love it! You know my vote, I say boy, boy, boy!

Jennifer January 30, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

I found your blog through Tab's and we're pretty close in weeks! Very cute bump pics -- I say girl :-)

Kristy Sola February 1, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

You look adorable. I'm so excited for you guys. My sister is around 17 weeks too. Due july 14th. She found out shes having her third girl. I say girl for you from the looks of these pictures but you never know. Either way this will we one lucky baby and you guys will forever be changed. Can't wait to see more updates.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails