Search This Blog

18 weeks and counting

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

Only 9 more days until we find out what "Peanut" is and I can't hardly stand the anticipation! I have been feeling really good the past week, and have started to feel little flutters. I love when I feel them, I just wish they happened more frequently. It seems like just when I feel them enough to really know that its the baby, they stop. I know they will get stronger and more frequent in the upcoming weeks, and I can't wait. I had a pregnancy massage on Saturday and it was lovely! They had a pillow type thing for me to lay on, with holes for my belly and breasts. I think I may invest in one of those before this is all over. I so miss sleeping on my belly:)

Here are some pictures from last night, 18 weeks. Not much has changed besides my ever flattening belly button. I think I am growing wider instead of out. I will probably take out my belly ring after my next doctor's appointment, I know its time! I was with my mom this weekend and she said, "Jeez, hold in you pot belly!" And then laughed and apologized, she said she just isn't used to seeing me with a belly.






1 comments:

Tabitha February 2, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Yay! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! Do you have any names picked out yet?

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails