Search This Blog

24 week appointment

>> Friday, March 13, 2009

I had my 24 week appointment yesterday and everything went well. My blood pressure was great, I measured right at 24" and Jackson's heartbeat was 153 bpm. However, I was shocked at the amount of weight I gained in 4 short weeks - 10 pounds! My doctor wasn't concerned at all, but if I continue at this rate I'll be a huge!!! My goal is to walk every night, especially since the weather is getting nice. I am also going to the grocery this weekend and stocking up on good food. No more real ice cream, its back to Weight Watcher's individual cups and fruit!!!

This weekend is the annual skeet shoot for an old friend of Mr. Wilson's that past away about 10 years ago. The weather forecast is horrible - cold and rainy. I will probably spend most of the weekend inside the camp! I'll be sure and post pictures on Sunday. Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails