Search This Blog

Eye Doctor - Who knew?

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am due for an eye exam, and completely out of contacts. So last week I called my eye doctor, made an appointment, and was planning on going this afternoon. After lunch I talked to my mom and I told her that I was going to the eye doctor this afternoon... My mom said that she was surprised my eye doctor would see me because I was pregnant. I laughed, and she said seriously call and let them know you are pregnant. Being the good daughter I am, I called and to my surprise - You shouldn't have your eyes examined during pregnancy because your prescription may not be accurate. They ordered me enough contacts to get through the pregnancy and I am supposed to make an appointment for the month after I have the baby. Who knew?!? Moms are always right!

1 comments:

Ashley March 21, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

yup... when I got lasik they said that when we have kids my eyes may get bad again but then they go back to normal after the pregnancy, weird!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails