Search This Blog

Things I want to remember

>> Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This time of year always seem to sneak up on us all, and it's easy to get caught up in all the hustle and bustle of it all! I'm trying to carve out little memories and soak up every moment that I can, even when I've literally worked two 13 hour days back-to-back and countless hours over the weekend.  I am determined to find the balance and cherish this holiday season!

There is so much that I want to remember about this year; from Jackson's cute little voice pronouncing Santa Sinta, to the morning we made our own gingerbread house, the almost daily trips with Loli & Pop to go visit Santa, and to the magical way Jackson looks at our Christmas tree and lights up the room with his grace and understanding of what this time of year is all about.







Life is too short to not remember all of these small things and create a memory for each new day. 

My parents surprised us with a Christmas trip to Disney World the day after Christmas, so I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if I don't make it back to blog! Now, go kiss your loved ones and make the best of the moment:)
Photobucket

5 comments:

rodefamily December 21, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

I absolutely love Jackson's Ho Ho Ho shirt. Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!!

Lived With Love December 22, 2011 at 1:22 AM  

aww how cute! that gingerbread house is amazing!! xx

Abbey December 29, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

What a sweet post! Jackson is just too cute!!:)

Jennifer December 30, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

I am so excited for you on your Disney trip! Actually I am jealous. You will have to give me some pointers as we are going for the first time in May. You are truly blessed Momma to have a beautiful family and I know that you will remember all of the little things that happened this year :-)

Casey January 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM  

Aw, you guys are such a beautiful family! Jackson is just a little handsome man! Thanks for the asthma advice (I know I am a month delayed in responding :/). So you are still doing treatments daily? Poor little guy. It's so hard to see them sick!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails