Search This Blog

Happy Valenday's Day & Jackson's Shirts

>> Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day lovely readers!

I hope that you and your loves have a wonderful day full of sweets and snuggles:)

Jackson ate a few too many suckers last night when we were putting together his treats the Valentine's day party at school today, so I let him come to bed with us and got double the snuggles from my boys!

Mr. and I had a Valentine's date on Friday night, so tonight will be low key at the Wilson's. I'm sure Mr. will cook a little something for us and we'll watch a movie on the couch:) Hopefully, little mister won't be on a sugar high again tonight!

Our sweet Aunt Stephanie sent Jackson the cutest Valentine's shirt to wear to school today. I just love it, and all of the shirts she makes for Jackson. She is so talented and spoils us rotten!

A few lovely readers have asked about all of Jackson's shirts because yes, he does have a shirt for just about every day of the week and holiday! But, they are so cute and a little monogram can turn a boring old tee into a cute little boy shirt.
With a little encouragement from her hubby and nagging best friend;), Stephanie has finally decided to open up a little business! So, hop on over to her Facebook page and help her reach 100 fans...and I promise you won't be disappointed! I'm working with her on some awesome giveaways, so go like, share, and spread the word:)

-xoxo-
Loves!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Allie February 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

Happy Valentines Day, I am excited your friend opened a shop! Yay!

Jennifer February 15, 2012 at 8:08 AM  

I always love all of Jackson's shirts. Good for her for starting her own little business. I am not on FB, but I will support in any way I can!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails