Search This Blog

The 2 week wait

>> Monday, October 13, 2008

I have started the 2ww and am hoping the time passes by very fast!

At my ultrasound last Thursday and had one 18mm, one 17mm, and lots of 14mm follicles. My lining was 8.6, which they said was very good. Dr. S. had me do a 6th night of the Follistim to let my follicles get a little bigger (they need to be 18mm). I did my HCG trigger shot Friday night, ouch!!! I'll test next Friday and if it's positive I'll go in for a blood test to confirm. And if it's negative we will start another cycle.

I feel pretty good, but I am dying to know what is going on inside my body. I am amazed at how bloated I am, hopefully it is all worth it!

Mrs. B and her twins came to visit this weekend. It was so fun to have babies in the house, and my parents had way too much fun playing grandparents for a night.

Here are some pictures of the great weekend!

Mr. Wilson and our nephew


Mrs. B and me


Mrs. B's adorable little girls

2 comments:

Meet the Brummett's October 14, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Yay for the 2 ww! It will all be worth it when you find out you are expectinig triplets! Ha!

jessica56 October 14, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

I will be thinking of you!!
~Jessica
(some random person who read's your blog!)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails