Search This Blog

Baby makes 3

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am totally shaking right now, the doctor's office just called and confirmed that we are pregnant!!! I have been testing, and they were all negative until this morning. I went in for a blood test to confirm the test, and yes indeed I am expecting.

The nurse said my level was low, only a 30, but they aren't concerned because I am only 11 days past ovulation. I go back on Monday to make sure the level increased. Until then, I am praying for a happy and healthy nine months. Baby Wilson should be here around July 4th!




I must say that I couldn't have gone through all of this without the special help of Mrs. B and Mrs. M. They are the best!!!

Much love!
Mommy Wilson

6 comments:

Meet the Brummett's October 23, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

Yay! I'm so stinkin excited! Ella and Landrie need some boyfriends!

Christina October 23, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Oh My Freking Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whohoooooooooo!!!!!!

I cant believe it!

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tabitha October 23, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

Oh-My-Goodness CONGRADULATIONS!! You have officially been moved on my blog from "I'm not alone" to "proof it can be done"!! So excited for you, and hoping to join you soon!! Your in my prayers.

Kevin Dennstaedt October 23, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Wow I am overjoyed reading this post! God is so amazing and has a beautiful miracle growing inside you! I wish you the best! I will be praying for baby Wilson for the next 40 weeks! so happy for you...so truly happy!
Congrats!

Stephanie Clark October 23, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

I am so excited I have the chills. I am so happy for you and Jason. This will be the best experience you will ever have. I will pray for you and your family for the next 9 months. I wish you nothing but the best, congratulations!!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails