Search This Blog

One week down, one more to go

>> Friday, October 17, 2008

One week of my two week wait is finally over. This has been the longest week ever, and I am sure next week is going to be even worse! The bloating has finally gone down a little, at least I am comfortable.

Last Friday I did my trigger shot, so my doctor said that I can test next Friday... let's see if I last that long. I know that I will risk getting a false positive, but sometimes a girl just has to pee on a stick:)

We are hosting an LSU themed couples baby shower for our dear friends this weekend. They are expecting twin girls this winter. Next weekend we have friends coming in from New York, and the weekend after that my dad is coming down for a visit. We have a busy month ahead of us!





3 comments:

Christina October 17, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Whohoooo!!! One more week! You can do it!

jessica56 October 17, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

We are in the same place in this horrible 2WW! Good luck to you- and happy testing! I have two digital tests at home- I have found that if i buy those i am less likely to test early because of how darm expensive they are! Crossing my fingers, toes legs, etc for both of us and out BFP!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails