Search This Blog

Ho Ho Ho!

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

Its finally starting to look like Christmas around the Wilson's. Friday night I had a sudden burst of energy and cleaned the whole house. Saturday morning I woke up and felt like a new woman - so the tree and holiday decorations went up. Sunday Mr. Wilson made me breakfast in bed, and then I napped on the couch until noon. I again awoke feeling great, so we did all of our Christmas shopping! I even got a few things wrapped last night when we got home! All I have left is a few online orders and we'll be good to go. With 4 sets of parents, too many siblings to count and 6 nieces and nephews - our list is quite large!

Here are some pictures of the tree and my favorite table decor yet. Merry Christmas!





1 comments:

Meet the Brummett's December 8, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

So, so cute! The tree is gorgeous and your table is adorable. Glad you had a productive weekend! Loves

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails