Search This Blog

I love Pottery Barn!

>> Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I know it is really early to purchase a crib, but when you find a deal this good you have to take it! When we were in St. Louis after Thanksgiving we went into Pottery Barn Kids. In the middle of the show floor was one of the cribs I had been looking at. I went over to take a closer look with my mom and sister - and totally imagined baby Wilson in it. We all fell in love with it. My mom asked how much it was, and I of course said, way too much! I looked at the price tag to confirm and to my surprise, it was on sale for almost 1/2 price. Well to make a long story short, I didn't think it was such a good idea to buy a crib so early, so I didn't get it.

I took a little break from work today to check out Pottery Barn Kids and baby Wilson's crib was no longer available - oh no! I immediately called the store in St. Louis and worked with a lovely lady there for about an hour. They found a crib in the warehouse for me, and it will be here on the 16th. Again, I know it is too early to order nursery furniture, but I'm so excited that we were able to get baby Wilson's perfect crib!

Here is a picture of the crib, I ordered it in the espresso finish. I was also able to get an awesome deal on a side table in the same finish. I will order the matching dresser/changing table this Spring - they are ordering more in March, so there is no worry of it not being available:)





1 comments:

Tabitha December 10, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

So cute! Can't wait to see pics of the adorable baby sleeping inside of it too! =)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails