Search This Blog

3 Weeks

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I cannot believe that it has been three weeks since Jackson was born. It is hard to remember life without him, and its equally hard to believe that he isn't even supposed to be born yet! With the heat that we have been having, I don't know what I would do if I was still pregnant.

Jackson and I have been trying to stay as cool as possible, without losing our mind staying in the house all day. I was a little nervous taking him shopping, but Stephanie talked me through the placement of the car seat on a shopping cart and we are good to go! I was amazed with the special attention we got at the grocery store. Jackson loves to be pushed in his stroller, or a shopping cart and loves to ride in he car. If we're on the move he'll even go an extra hour in between feedings which is really nice because its hard to get a lot done on his three hour schedule.

Jackson eats every three hours and I am still nursing, its going really well. The nights are hard because he wakes up screaming and ready to eat about every 2.5 hours. The pediatrician said I should really wait to feed him every three hours, so getting him to that point at night is hard. This week I am trying to break him of sleeping on me, I think he cries at night because he's in his craddle and not on my chest.

We had our newborn pictures taken last Friday, check out marlenetouchet.com, password is jackson. We're so happy with the pictures and really glad that we had them done. Jackson gets bigger everyday so it will be nice to have these pictures to look back on.

I'll leave you with some pictures from last week. Jackson went swimming and loved it, he is a water baby!

Jackson loves his puppy from his Aunt Megan and Uncle Chris


Loving the pool


Napping after a long day


Sleeping angel in mommy and daddy's bed


Napping in his crib for the first time today


Jackson is three weeks old!

1 comments:

Tim and Heather July 6, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

pictures are SO cute, I love the ones of his feet :) I know he seems bigger to you, but he's still so little! Enjoy every day with him

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails