Search This Blog

"He acts like a 3 month old"

>> Friday, July 17, 2009

Last night I noticed that Jackson's bellybutton was looking like an outie and was purple at the bottom. I called the pediatrician because Jackson's bellybutton felt like a marble today. He had us come into the office and said that Jackson has a hernia. We're just going to watch it and make sure that he doesn't get any hernias in his groin area. Dr. N said that it is common for babies to get hernias from crying... and when Jackson is hungry, he really cries!

While we were at the doctor they weighed and measured Jackson. He weighs 10 pounds and is 22 inches long now! My baby boy is growing like a weed. Jackson was fussy and pushed up to stand on the table during his exam. He also pushed up on his tummy when Dr. N was listening to his heart and lungs. Dr. N told us that he acts more like he's a 3 month old! He couldn't believe his strength. Jackson rolled over this week while we were at my mom's. He went from his back to tummy and then back over to his back. Jackson also gave me a little smile today, and I am pretty sure was real and not just gas:)

The other exciting news I have to share is that Jackson pooped in the bath tonight for the first time tonight. I was giving him his bath, washing his hair and he let out what I thought was a big fart...and a second later I was like oh shit, literally!

We're having a great time with Aunt Megan and Grandma this week. I'll post pictures from our week soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails