Search This Blog

One Month

>> Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jackson is already one month old! Time is going by so fast and I don't have enough hours in the day. I really cannot believe that a month has gone by since Jackson arrived and I cannot remember life without him. It is really amazing the instant bond and love I have with my little man. Jackson has some good nights and some bad. On a good night he goes between 3 and 3.5 hours between feedings. On a bad night, we're up a lot. When Jackson is fussy he loves to lay on my chest and have me pat his back. I love that I can calm him with my voice and touch. Jackson is still wearing mostly newborn clothes and diapers. As soon as we finish this pack of newborn diapers I am going to move him up to size 1 which makes me a little sad because Jackson is growing so fast.

Aunt Megan is coming in town tomorrow and staying through the month. We are so excited to see her and Uncle Chris is meeting us at the beach in a couple weeks. It will be the first time that Uncle Chris gets to see Jackson is person.

Here are Jackson's 4 week and 1 month photos:








1 comments:

Meet the Brummett's July 12, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

OMG...I can't believe how much he has changed! I know I always say it, but I really can't wait until I can get there and love on him. We miss you guys bunches! Loves

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails