Search This Blog

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've been so MIA from my little blog world, I don't even know where to begin to catch up! My sitter took a two week vacation and I have to say I have the best friends ever. Between Moon, my step dad and Aunt Stephanie - Jackson was VERY well taken care of while Christine was out.

We are so blessed and thankful to have these wonderful people in our lives. Aunt Stephanie came with her girls and spent a whole week at our house. The girls are beautiful and absolutely love Jackson (well at least one of them does). Our house was full of laughter and baby talk, and it was awesome! I hope we can return the favor in the near future:) To get a better appreciation of what Stephanie's week was like with three kids under two, you should check out her blog! I could seriously dedicate a whole blog to how amazing Stephanie is. We're forever friends and I don't know what I would do without her in my life. She has taught me so much about life and I admire her passion and love more than she'll ever know - even after reading this:)

It's hard for me to believe that next week is Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner. I shed a little tear the other day. I still cannot believe that I am a mom. I am overwhelmed with joy for the blessing I have in my life! When life gets stressful it helps to take a step back and look at all that I have. Life is good, God is great!







1 comments:

Meet the Brummett's November 19, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Haha! That is funny that we were talking about each other at the same time...at least we know our feelings are mutual. ;) Love that last pic of J and Jackson, really cute! Love ya girl

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails