Search This Blog

Just playing the part...

>> Thursday, August 4, 2011

As if baby 2.0 hasn't been on my mind enough lately, I had to strap on a prosthetic maternity belly last week and play the part of an expectant mother for a client's TV shoot.

While I never mind being on camera, the irony of this part just made all of us laugh.  Here we are trying to get pregnant and having to act as if we are well on our way to becoming a family of 4.

I think that maybe the strap on belly was just what my body needed to have baby fever completely take over.  I sure did ovulate shortly after the shoot, putting me at 5 days past ovulation and my basal body temperature on the rise.  So here we are in the lovely two week wait time period and I'm pretty sure my boobs are so sore because I'm poking at them to check to see if they hurt every other minute!

After the shoot we asked Jackson if he'd prefer a baby sister or brother and as clear as day he shouted out sister.  Not sure if he really knows the difference, but it was too sweet:)

In the dressing room, with my big ol' fake belly
snap shot on set - my make up looked much better on TV then camera!
love my wild little man:)
Oh and I only wish that I could look this "all belly" next time around...whenever that may be.  I'm really trying to let go and let God!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer August 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

How ironic...LOL! Maybe this is a sign :) That belly is perfect on you...maybe when and if you are, you will give Jackson his wish of a sister (you are probably right though, he doesn't know the difference)...LOL!

Amy August 9, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

You'll be "all belly" in no time! Good luck! I'm betting on this baby being a sister. ;-)

Ashley August 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

Momma Wilson- I enjoy reading your blog and wanted to give you a shout out on mine. Check it out and you can pass it on if you'd like. Good luck on your journey to baby 2.0! :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails