Search This Blog

Introducing Baby Wilson 2.0

>> Monday, May 14, 2012

Mr. and I got to meet our second child this morning and hear it's sweet heart, beating away at 115bpm.

Our little peanut is 7mm, not even a centimeter long, yet it has a beating heart.

Amazing.

God is so good!

I officially graduated from the RE and am ready to continue care with my ob/gyn, which is bittersweet. These amazing nurses and doctors do so much to get you pregnant and then send you on your way! Of course, they request photos and updates, but that's it.

As we were leaving the office this morning, I pointed out Jackson's baby picture on the wall. I cannot believe that in 9 short months, we'll be adding yet another photo to their wall.

Until then, here is our first photo of Baby Wilson 2.0! I think it has my eyes, ha:)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Amy May 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM  

Love this post :) I have to agree, those are your eyes :)

Karen At Home Blog May 14, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your family. Jackson is going to make a precious big brother.

Ashley May 15, 2012 at 6:40 AM  

So excited for you and your family! What a sweet season of life.

Anonymous,  May 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM  

Beautiful baby!!! Congratulations again! Looking forward to following your journey!

Jennifer May 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM  

It must have been amazing to finally hear the hearbeat of your second baby!! I am so excited for you on this journey to meeting your new baby. So beyond thrilled for you!!

CBC Photography May 20, 2012 at 1:42 PM  

Congrats to you guys. Maybe it'll be twins and both be girls. Wow that would be something huh.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails