Search This Blog

Baby 2.0: 12 weeks

>> Friday, June 22, 2012

I've totally abandoned the blog and I know I'm going to kick myself for letting this happen.

We've had such a busy month, which is really no excuse for not posting our happenings.

Jackson turned three, and I've yet to download the pictures to my computer. But, what's worse is that I went to the beach for a long weekend with work and only took two pictures. One of my feet in the sand and another of the ginormous waves. I missed my boys and cannot believe how much Jackson has grown lately.

Here's to seriously trying to get back on track and document the happenings of our crazy little life of three, until we are four! Y'all, please help me keep this up:)

Size of Baby: plum

Total Weight Gain: weight bounces between 0-2lbs., more on the 2lbs. side thank you very much to the beach trip, ice cream run and fried shrimps!

Continuing Symptoms: I'm actually starting to feel back to normal and more like myself.  I actually forget that I'm pregnant most days...until I look down and see my little bump.  The headaches hit fast and hard though and pretty much knock me down in a major way.

New Symptoms This Week: maybe feeling little flutters here and there...not 100% sure yet though...

Maternity Clothes: not yet, thank goodness to cotton summer dresses.  And somehow, my skinny jeans still fit.

Sleep: sleep is good, oh so good!

What I'm Eating: pretty much back to normal, coffee and all! I haven't noticed an increase in hunger like I had with Jackson.  However, when I am hungry I must eat!

Cravings: nothing this week

Movement: I think I may have started to feel some flutters, but they aren't strong enough for me to be totally sure.

Labor Signs: no ma'am!

Special Pregnancy Moments: looking at mommy mobiles for me:)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Allie June 23, 2012 at 7:56 PM  

I forgive you for abandoning the blog!! haha!!! I am so glad all is well and rocking the skinny jeans, you go mama!!!!! xoxoxo

Jennifer June 27, 2012 at 3:12 PM  

So glad you are feeling well. Are you going to find out the baby's sex?? I am dying to know :-)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails