Search This Blog

Great Gatsby Party

>> Monday, June 24, 2013

As promised, I'm catching this ol' blog up...life may be busy but I know I'll regret not capturing these family moments! So more than anything, I'm doing this for myself.  Are there any readers out there anymore or have I lost y'all?

To kick off the month of May, my in-laws were presented with an award at a Great Gatsby themed party.  The event and evening was so nice, and I actually loved dressing the part.  I don't normally like wearing costumes or theme dressing, but this one was fun! And coincidentally, the party was the same night as the Great Gatsby movie launch!

Mr.'s sister is a very talented make up artist and made sure to make me a little bit before we arrived at the party.  She's so sweet because I don't wear much make up or do anything special to my hair.  When she arrived with her toolbox of product I didn't know what I was in for...but I think she'll be making me up more with all the Mardi Gras parties we have coming up!

I love a good wine, good company and making memories:)

Taylor and I all made up for the party

My handsome hubby arrived just in time for the presentation! 
My beautiful sister and mother-in-law, Wilson family

#siblinglove

1 comments:

Momma Morris June 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM  

Not sure how I came across your blog some time ago, but I just love hearing your stories. And not to mention your most precious babies! I'm right there with you... never knew how hard it would be to balance life with two kiddos and trying to get in a walk. Some days there just isn't enough time! Glad to see you back!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails