Search This Blog

Fussy Baby = Sad Momma

>> Friday, August 21, 2009

For the most part Jackson has been okay with the sitter this week during the day, but when we get home he is really fussy. It's like he is so mad that I have left him for the day, as soon as I get home he starts screaming. After I nurse him he gets a little better, but it breaks my heart. Well today I am totally heart broken, my tummy hurts and I am trying to hold it together. Christine, my sitter, just called and told me Jackson has been crying all day. I want to run home and console him so bad. Yesterday wasn't a good day for him either. He is just going through a transition? Is he trying to tell me something? You know its bad when the sitter calls you - come on 5 o'clock!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails