Search This Blog

Working Momma - UPDATE

>> Thursday, August 27, 2009

What a difference a week makes - Jackson is adjusting so well to Christine and well I am back to drinking a pot of coffee a day (I cut out caffeine completely after my hospital stay back in December) click on the link to refresh your memory.

We're slowing getting into an evening routine and Jackson's nights are getting better and better. I say that with hesitation because as soon as I brag about getting 6 hours of straight sleep last night, I'll be lucky to get 2 hours tonight. We tried a new diaper last night, Pampers Dry, so maybe that had something to do with the long stretch of sleep? Jackson hates to be wet! And speaking of diapers, so glad I didn't go out and buy the size 1 diapers in bulk because we're now in size 2!

It feels good to get dressed every morning and be around people at work. Scratch the getting dressed part, I have got to lose these last 10 pounds! But, I do enjoy working with my clients and having adult interaction again. However, having a chance to eat without a baby screaming is going to make losing these last 10 pounds a little harder.

For those of you wondering about pumping when you go back at work - Pumping at work has been pretty easy and everyone has been understanding about my new closed door policy - when you hear the pump stop, give me 5 and you can come back and try me again. It is also nice to have a few breaks in our fast pace days to do things like update my blog:) I find the more I relax, the more I can pump. Some days I pump 1-2 oz more than Jackson takes.

I must say thank you for all of your well wishes and support. I miss Jackson to pieces and LOVE going home at the end of the day. I mean with a baby as sweet as this, how could you not:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails