Search This Blog

3 months

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009

How is it that my sweet, tiny, newborn is now a smiling, cooing, drooling, rolling big boy?!? I am not sure where the time has gone. Mrs. Brummett always tells me how sad she is that she doesn't remember the first month of her girls' lives. I sadly understand what she means now - It all went by so fast. But, the older Jackson gets the easier things are and my love for him is completely indescribable. The most rewarding thing in the world is when he looks at me and smiles. His smile lights up the room and truly melts my heart!

At 3 months Jackson is still sleeping for about 5-7 hours, eats and then sleeps for another 3-4 hours. We're up somewhere between 2-3AM, so I'm not really sure why the books define sleeping through the night a 6+ hours. Jackson rolls from his tummy to his back, and it trying really hard to go from his back to tummy. He is cooing and babbling like crazy, it is the cutest thing ever. Jackson has really started to get into his Baby Einsteins, he's in his swing babbling up a storm to one right now:) He also found his thumb, Christine caught it on camera for the first time. We go to the doctor next week, and I can't wait to see how he is on the charts this month. He has grown so much. I am sure teething is going to be in our not so distant future, Jackson is drooling and blowing bubbles all of the time!





1 comments:

Meet the Brummett's September 10, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Oh I still can't get enough of that little thumb sucking picture, it seriously makes my heart pitter patter because it is just too cute!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails