Search This Blog

Football Season is here!

>> Tuesday, September 8, 2009

There is something about the smell of stinky football pads, the sound of pom poms swishing together, the lights that illuminate the sky and the sound of the band marching on the fresh cut grass that makes me smile. Having been a cheerleader in both high school and college, I have such great memories of football seasons. I love knowing that fall is almost here and I love that we get to introduce Jackson to the great Southern tradition that is football!

We kicked off football season Thursday night at a friend's house. The girls with our boys:


Friday night we went to cheer on my little brother at his high school game:








And Saturday we cheered the Tigers on to victory against Washington. We are looking forward to taking Jackson out to Death Valley on Saturday night! Geaux Tigers!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails