Search This Blog

Geaux Tigers!

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saturday night the Tigers took on Vanderbilt in Death Valley and Jackson was there to see it! The weather was pretty gross so my brothers drove up with Jackson and me Saturday afternoon since Mr. Wilson and his krewe left at sunrise. Jackson did awesome at the tailgate and even went into the game for the first half with Mr. Wilson - they were only supposed to go in for kickoff so that Jackson and I could get back on the road and home before bedtime, but in Mr. Wilson's excitement he forgot all about that! I was not a happy momma, and was soaked. Luckily for Mr. Wilson's sake he brought me back a dry baby, Jackson slept under his poncho during the game. It was so nice to see all of our tailgating friends and introduce our son to them all. This was a day I prayed very hard for this time last year. We are truly blessed to have such a happy and healthy baby boy.

Geaux Tigers!

1 comments:

Meet the Brummett's September 15, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Yes, you truly are blessed! Love that little chunky monkey!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails