Search This Blog

First Bites

>> Tuesday, December 15, 2009

At Jackson's 6 month check up Dr. N said that we could start feeding Jackson cereal when I was ready. I have to admit this was a really hard thing for me - it just felt weird feeding my baby something that I didn't make, that didn't come from my body. I know this is crazy, but hey, I'm just saying it was a hard thing for me to get over... but I did.

I decided to pick up a box of cereal over my lunch break yesterday and I had no idea there would be so many choices! I have no clue how formula mommies pick, that part of the isle was even more overwhelming. I finally had to close my eyes and just pick one. (For those of you that care, I picked Gerber solid grain cereal). I did bring home a box of oatmeal too, just to be sure I bought the right thing. I talked to a couple of my mommy friends I learned to save that for later!

So last night I mixed the cereal with my breast milk and Mr. Wilson and I fed Jackson his first bites. I will let the pictures tell the rest of story... Please note, we do have a high chair we just haven't taken it out of the box yet... we'll need to do that soon!
Sitting on the counter, getting ready!

Hey momma, what's that?!?

Sorry I asked, I'm not so sure about this...

but I want more!

Yum yum yum

Momma I can do it...

Please one more bite?!?

Last bite...

Oh no, I ate the bowl clean

Time to get clean, I made a mess!

3 comments:

Lisa December 16, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

So cute...love the pics, too funny!

Ashley December 16, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Those pictures are priceless, congrats on the smooth transition!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails