Search This Blog

The first gift of Christmas

>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is reading the book Polar Express. As a child we had the book on tape and we would gather around the living room and listen to the story. We even had the jingle bell, the first gift of Christmas! Still to this day we chant "The First Gift of Christmas" all season.

I say this because this year I received the first gift. This year my gift was from God and my gift was the most special gift of all. My gift made me a mom, a momma, a mommy! Some days I have to pinch myself because I just can't believe my dream came true. I drove home from work yesterday and cried, actually I sobbed. I find myself getting wrapped up in things that just don't matter and not focusing on my gifts (Mr. and Jackson). It's so easy to forget just how special each and everyone of us are. We are all gifts from God to someone. As you are surrounded by your family and friends this holiday season be sure to tell them just how special they are to you!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Mamma Wilson

3 comments:

Kristy Sola December 23, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Soo cute. I love the pictures you chose for your christmas card. That lil guy is such a lil cutie pie. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Love-JJ,Kristy,Braylon and Jaxten

Meant to be a mom December 23, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Your Christmas card is just adorable.
I completely agree with this post. Christmas can get all lost in presents. I'm with you, God has given your family and mine as well a beautiful life. He made us mommies. Its the most amazing gift ever!

Meet the Brummett's December 23, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

No truer words have been spoken! Love the post and love you guys more! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails