Search This Blog

Green Bubbles

>> Thursday, March 17, 2011

We're needing a little luck of the Irish today, so I thought a post about green bubbles was more than appropriate for St. Patty's Day!

The lady that we excepted an offer from for our house didn't get the financing approved.  We're totally bummed out, but are expecting another offer from the other interested buyer by noon today.  Finger and toes are both crossed for everything to work out:)

Mr. worked late last night, so lil man and I went for a walk and played in the front yard with some of the neighborhood kiddos.  Stacey brought out a package of Crayola colored bubbles for the boys to play with and let me tell you, we all turned green! Thank goodness they're washable colors, but it was an absolute mess.  I'm still trying to get the stains out of Jackson's shoes!

Boys will by boys:) Thank goodness for good stain removers!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom March 17, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

You are so right, boys will be boys:) They are such a mess sometimes. It sounds like he thoroughly enjoyed playing outside though.

I'm glad you guys had a good night. The bath pics are so cute.

Jennifer March 18, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

Keeping my fingers crossed for you on the next deal!! It will work, I am sure of it. And you are a better mom than me for playing with green bubbles...LOL!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails