Search This Blog

Baby 2.0: 25 weeks

>> Friday, September 21, 2012

Pregnancy/blogger fail moment as I realize 5 weeks have gone by without an update regarding 2.0. I assure you, it's not because I haven't been thinking about Mattie 24/7, we have just been quite busy preparing for her arrival.

Coming up on the end of the second trimester, I am still feeling great...amazing really.  

Size of Baby: cauliflower

Total Weight Gain: total since getting pregnant: +10.0

Continuing Symptoms: felt pretty good this month, minus some swelling here and there and yet another cold.

Maternity Clothes: leggings, shirts and some dresses...some of my dresses still fit. I'm on a mission to find some jeans this weekend.  The fall air is here and I'm beyond sick of my leggings and/or dress uniform.

Sleep: sleep is good!

What I'm Eating: pretty normal diet, just watching the sodium as much as possible.

Cravings: yogurt with fruit and granola.

Movement: she's a busy girl in there, practing her toe-touches and back-flips at bed time and early in the morning.

Labor Signs: no ma'am!

Special Pregnancy Moments: Working in the nursery and starting to organize Mattie's closet.  The past couple of weeks have been full of project like painting her room, setting up the crib and transforming Jackson's old changing table!





 Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer September 21, 2012 at 10:26 PM  

So glad to hear that you are still feeling great. You look amazing preggers..you are all belly :-)

Unknown September 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM  

Wow, you look great! I look forward to following your journey!

Misty October 1, 2012 at 12:34 AM  

you are the cutest pregnant person ever! I love how you are spelling her middle name- we spelled Masyn's "Grayce" and our AK's is spelled "Londyn" :) Where did you find her cute ruffled bedskirt?

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails