Search This Blog

A day with my boys

>> Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Much to my Mr.'s dismay, this football season was certainly different than years past.  Sunrise at Death Valley and tailgating into the night just don't work when you're 7-9 months pregnant.  Not to mention Louisiana heat and being crammed into bleacher seats for 4 hour games.

Mr. made it to just about all of the home games and even traveled to Texas A&M.  However, I only made it to 3 home games and we took Jackson to two of those.

I'm so glad that we decided to make a family day for the last home game.  Knowing that it was our last LSU game as a family of three, we tried to make it special for Jackson.  The only thing missing from our day was seeing the real Mike the Tiger up close and personal, but the mascot was just as entertaining.
LSU played Ole Miss and it ended up being a slightly closer game than we thought it would be.  Mr. was pretty confident that we'd be able to leave at halftime, but it was a good game right until the end! Jackson was out of suckers and totally done with being confined to our seats by the third quarter.  Truth be told, this momma was about done as well.  Such is life with a toddler and a pregnant wife, so we packed up and headed to Tsunami downtown to watch the rest of the game.
Jackson absolutely loves eating with chopsticks and sushi fried fish, my 3.5 year old has expensive tastes:)  We ordered up a table full of rolls and cheered our Tigers on to victory overlooking downtown Baton Rouge.  Of course, no meal at Tsunami is complete without their chocolate dessert box, which Jackson and I devoured before Mr. had a chance:)

A fun day was certainly had with my boys.  I soaked up every single moment with my family of three and am cherishing my limited time as their one and only princess.  Mattie Jayne and I are going to be some kinda lucky to have these guys in our lives:)
 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails