Search This Blog

Big Day

>> Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today is the first day of my last trimester. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. In just 12 short weeks my baby boy is due to be in my arms. I cannot wait to meet this little boy that feel inside of me all of the time!

Today is Mr. Wilson's 35th birthday. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and caring husband. He is truly my best friend and love of my life. I cannot wait to raise our son to be just like his daddy!

Lastly, because today marks week 28 I have the lovely glucose test this afternoon. After swelling like a puffer fish a couple of weeks ago, I changed up my diet. I am following a gestational diabetics diet and eating very low sodium. I feel so much better and lost 10 pounds. I am not on a "diet" or starving my baby, I am really providing him with a much better environment for developing. Fruits and veggies are better than Mac and Cheese and ice cream for everyone!

We're going over to Mr. Wilson's mom's tonight for his birthday dinner. I'll be sure to take some pictures and get them posted. I'm off for Good Friday tomorrow and have a long list of things to do over the long weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails