Search This Blog

Updates from Doc Appointment

>> Thursday, April 23, 2009

I had another doctor's appointment today. Besides the swelling that has returned, everything was great. I passed my glucose test with a perfect score and measured right at 30 weeks. Jackson has been busy growing these past two weeks! I gained 2 pounds and my blood pressure was 124/74. My doctor did put me on a restricted-low sodium diet to help with the swelling. I was doing so good, I don't know what happened last night! I probably over did it putting my house back together after being painted. My mom and step dad came over last night and put my crib up for me. My mom made a lot of progress playing in the nursery while Fred and I cleaned and moved the furniture back in place. Mr. Wilson has been really busy with work, and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. Thank goodness for such great parents/anxious grandparents:)

2 comments:

Tabitha April 24, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Your getting so close!! Yay!

Kristy Sola April 29, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Can't believe your baby is almost here. Seems like it went by fast but I'm not the one carrying the baby,I rememeber those days,longest ten months of my life. To answer your question from myspace the camera I just stared using is like an old school canon digital camera,it's like 7 years old. It's not like the big black professional ones but its pretty nice and captures good pictures. My brothers father n law gave it to me. Anyways can't wait to see more baby updates!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails