Search This Blog

Week 28

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

I think that every weekend should be a three-day weekend! We got so much done around the house and were still able to relax and enjoy ourselves. Friday we cleaned the house, the kitchen got organized, the baseboards were cleaned and painted... I was a busy little nesting momma. We cleaned all morning and then I laid by the pool all afternoon. Saturday we (Mr. Wilson) worked in our flower beds and they look really great. I should have taken before and after pictures! The weather was really nasty yesterday, so I'll take some pictures this week so you can see the after. We had a really nice Easter, minus the weather.

This week is another big week. We are interviewing two candidates to babysit Jackson when I go back to work. Then we have our friends and family coming in Thursday night for the baby shower this weekend!

Anyone have good questions, tips for interviewing babysitters???

Here are my week 28 belly pictures!






1 comments:

Meet the Brummett's April 13, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

You look awesome! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend, loves!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails