Search This Blog

6 cm this morning

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I cannot believe the progress I made overnight! I almost didn't go to the doctor this morning because I just knew he was going to tell me there were no changes and we'll see what happens next week. I am now at 6 cm and my bag of water is bulging. My doctor was going to admit me once I got to 6, but now he wants to wait until my water breaks on its own or I get to 7 cm. Although it is very exciting to think that my baby boy will be in my arms so soon, I know that every hour he's cooking inside of me the better. My doctor said that he would just feel too bad if he broke my water and starting everything before Jackson was really ready and he had to go to the NICU for any amount of time. So, here I sit at my desk wondering what the afternoon holds for us!

2 comments:

Ashley June 9, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Ohh my gosh sweetie, That is SOOOO exciting I cannot imagine!
I dont even know how you are concentrating on WORK!

Keep that baby boy in there as long as you can and know that all of us in the Lou are thinking of you!!!

XOXOX

Tabitha June 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

I'm so excited for you!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails