Search This Blog

Just for laughs

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saturday was a beautiful day here, so Mr. Wilson and I did all of our housework and I headed to my mom's to lay in the pool and Mr. Wilson headed to Baton Rouge for the LSU game. Mr. Wilson was going to be at the game for the night, so I stayed to eat dinner with my parents and little brothers (17 & 15). When it was time to eat I took off my wet swim suite and threw on one of my brother's t-shirt and shorts. About half way through dinner my youngest brother looked at me with disgust and asked what was wrong with me... my contracts were causing my breasts to leak and I had made quite a mess of his t-shirt. Lovely dinner table manners, don't you think?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails