Search This Blog

If I had a dollar...

>> Monday, September 29, 2008

If I had a dollar for every time we were asked if I was expecting this weekend, we would be rich! I had a lot of anxiety leading up to this weekend. Saturday was the first home game tailgate of the LSU season for me. We are really close with the people we tailgate with, but we are all spread around the state and only see each for the 6-7 home games every year.

I knew that people would ask, but you would think as I stood with a beer in my hand people would get the hint that I wasn't pregnant. Instead, it was just the opposite. It was like they couldn't wait to run up to me and touch my tummy and ask if I was with child - I did have a little PMS bloat. I just hope that we will have good news to share before the season is over.

Mr. Wilson was really great all day, he would quickly come to my rescue and tell people we were just having fun practicing. A couple of the older men told Mr. Wilson how wonderful children are and how much fun it will be to bring your son to his first game. Mr. Wilson is going to be such a great daddy.

I will go tomorrow for my base line blood test and ultrasound. Dr. S. does want Mr. Wilson to do a SA so he knows exactly what he has to work with. Mr. Wilson is being such a champ about that, I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails