Search This Blog

prayer request

>> Sunday, December 19, 2010

I cannot believe Jackson's surgery day is here, well almost. I'm a ball of emotions right now, praying that this routine surgery will be just that.

Tonight I let Jackson play in the tub until his hands looked like raisins. All the while, knowing that this would be the last care free bath he'll have for the next 12-18 months. I know keeping ear plugs in his ears and the water out is going to be a struggle.

He also may or may not have eaten the entire jar of homemade cookies at Loli's today, just because:)

I have much to blog about, but for now I just ask that you keep our sweet Jackson in your thoughts and prayers. Please pray for his doctor and the nurses with him during his procedure. I know that tubes and adenoid removal is such an easy surgery, but that is also what makes me the most nervous.

Please pray for Jackson to have a speedy recovery and relief from his ear pressure. Please also pray for this Momma, as I'm feeling as any mother would the night before her child gets put under anesthesia.

Hopefully, tomorrow will bring lots of new updates and some pics of our little man in his new Pajamas and cuddle toys...one that happens to be red and laughs when you tickle his tummy:)

I'm looking forward to what tomorrow brings for us.  I'm dreaming about what his little voice will sound like and hearing him say Momma again!

Loves
Photobucket

9 comments:

Meet the Brummett's December 19, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Love you guys and you know I will be anxiously awaiting the call from you tomorrow once little man wakes up. I'm sure Grandma is putting in some extra angel work tonight and tomorrow :) Loves

Jamie December 19, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

good luck! everything will go perfectly. i'll keep you and jackson in my prayers.

Momma Wilson December 19, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

steph, I should have also asked you to pray that I don't eat the entire bag of chocolate before midnight:) And yes, Grandma is totally working overtime tonight and tomorrow! Love you!

Sippy Cup Mom December 19, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Jackson and you guys will definitely be in my prayers! <3

Courtney December 20, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

Praying for you all today!

Unknown December 20, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

Saying prayers for y'all!

Amber December 20, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Prayers and Good luck Momma! I hope you're doing well!

Amy December 20, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

I'll be praying for the little man! I hope he does well! I can only imagine the bundle of nerves you are! Hugs from the STL! :)

Jenni December 21, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

Prayers and thoughts are with you..

can I ask a quick question though? why did they say he needed ear plugs in his ears?
I'm only asking because our ENT told us that as long as T wasn't diving into more than 3 ft of water he would be fine in the tub as well as swimming class.
Anyway - Good luck !! =)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails