Search This Blog

Merry Christmas from the Wilsons

>> Thursday, December 23, 2010

So no thanks to my precious son, I was a little late in getting our Christmas cards out this year. It's not that I didn't try {for weeks}, but I was just not happy with my son's performance for our perfect Christmas card.

Between camera-user malfunctions {thanks to Kristi for helping a momma out} and a busy boy that just wouldn't sit still and smile for me, we were a hot mess!

One day Jackson was looking quite dapper and in a good mode, so I opened the door to see what I could get...


But, for the life of me I could not get him to look at me. 
Instead he looked for Santa and his reindeer.
And then there were tears, lots and lots of tears, at the thought of sitting still
Until Momma brought out the goldfish and the tears dried up immediately

But, no amount of goldfish could keep this little man from running away
And laughing all the way...
 the hat was a lost cause, Jackson just wasn't having it.

As you can see, this was just as good as it was ever going to get - and a card was made.






I espically loved the quote I found for inside the card, 
I need to practice this every now and then!

Merry Christmas Y'all:)

Photobucket

7 comments:

the tichenor family December 23, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

I think your card is PERFECT for Action Jackson!

the tichenor family December 23, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

Whoops, I think a comment just posted before I was done.

Anyhow, I think your card is perfect for "Action Jackson"... you will smile for years to come when you look at it!

We should have exchanged cards next year for sure!

Amy December 23, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

um, i LOVE it. It's stinking adorable! We had the same problem too. Tears and all!

Megan December 26, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

He is too cute! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with a mover and a shaker! :)

Jennifer December 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

OMG...what cute pics of Jackson :) The crying one is too cute...i love it. The card came out great. And the quote is awesome. We all need to repeat it to ourselves more often. Hope you had a great holiday :)

Kerbi January 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

Your Christmas card is so cute! Jackson is just too precious!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails