Search This Blog

Jackson's first school picture

>> Monday, July 18, 2011

Jackson's school had pictures a couple of weeks ago, and we were able to purchase the photos on Friday. I wasn't sure how Jackson would do, especially being that he spends more time in "time-out" then any other student there. But, from the looks of these pictures - I'd say he's a happy kid:)

Please excuse the quality, I took a picture of the photos with my phone. I didn't feel like getting the scanner out!




P.S. Where did my baby go?!? I cannot believe how grown up my sweet boy looks is!!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lea Liz July 18, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

How cute is that school picture!!!! Precious!

Amber July 18, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

Oh.my.gosh! He is to die for! :)

KJJ Houston July 18, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Ummmm cutest school picture ever!!! Love the backdrop and that sweet smile!!

Jennifer July 18, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

He is big boy....your now 2 year old is no longer a baby!! The pics came out great...he looks pretty happy to me :)

Kelly July 19, 2011 at 1:04 AM  

Very cute!!!!


email me at kellysavenue@live.com
need ask you something


Hope y'all are having a great summer

Meant to be a mom July 19, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

These pics just made me smile so much. What a cutie he is. I mean his smile is so contagious.
I can't believe he's already getting school pictures. They grow fast.

Jennifer July 19, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jackson should be modeling for Baby Gap or something! He's ADORABLE!!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails