Search This Blog

Geaux Tigers

>> Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We decided to sit out the opening LSU game in Dallas this year.  Mr. wasn't too happy about "our" decision, but with the new house and Jackson's health costs, we needed to just stay home. I was happy to save a pretty penny on tickets, and instead spent the money to host a party our house! I love an excuse to decorate the house and throw a party:) I'm pretty sure Mr. would agree the weekend was a win-win!

I just wish that I had precious pictures of the 5 grown men cheering on their tigers like it was Christmas morning, or the 5 toddler boys getting caught jumping on the bed, or the 2 sweet baby boys trying to keep up with their big brothers, or the little 6-week old cheerleader dreaming of her pom-poms, or the 4-day-old newborn wearing his purple and gold for the very first time.

Instead I had my momma juice in one had and a baby in the other, or a food tray, or a wooden spoon chasing around crazy 2-year-old boys up way past their bed time!

Yes, it would have been a slight to see:) Oh well, as least I snapped a few good shots before everything got started!

Geaux Tigers!

My favorite tailgate party dish would sadly never make it for the party, Jackson thought the football was real...
PB&J and Fruit Snacks for the little boys
Purple M&Ms and Yellow Jelly Beans for Sweets
The bar set up and ready for action!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelly September 7, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

I LOVEEEEEE IT!!!
GEAUX TIGERS!!
So happy they won!!!!

Ashley September 8, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

I'm not an LSU fan, but I almost want to be after seeing these pictures :)
I was pulling for your tigers for last weeks game though! Happy times for your family!!

Jennifer September 8, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

What an awesome job!! I am sure both the big boys and the little boys appreciated your hard work :)

Anonymous,  September 8, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

Thanks so much for having us over to watch the LSU game!!! We had a great time!! Your house is beautiful and decorated perfectly!!! Loved the "LSU table." YOu are so talented!! Looking forward to getting together again soon!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails