Search This Blog

Gone Fishin'

>> Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's taking me a while to get caught up on the blog. I feel like the summer slipped by and cannot believe football season and fall is here!

A few weekends ago my boys melted my heart way too early in the morning. I am not a morning person, but not even I could sleep through Mr. taking Jackson fishing. They both got up extra early and Mr. tried to be oh so sweet by taking Jackson fishin' in the backyard while letting me sleep in. But, when I heard what they were doing I rolled out of bed and in my groggy state I grabbed my camera and zoom lens...

I love being momma paparazzi incognito:)






Oh and I apologize to any neighbors who had to see me in my pj's, before coffee and brushing my teeth. Did I mention that I'm not a morning person!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer September 14, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

The look of concentration in the third picture is just precious!

Jennifer September 14, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

Hey Mamma!! How are you?? That is the cutest thing ever. Just wait until Jackson gets a little older and he and your hubs can really bond even more over boy things :)

Claire September 19, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

This was so cute and the pictures are priceless your family is so beautiful...you are one lucky woman.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails