Search This Blog

Happy Birthday Ellie Jayne

>> Wednesday, August 29, 2012

On this day, 30 years ago my mom was being admitted to St. Luke's Hospital to delivery me. And today, at the very same hospital, she was with my sister for the delivery of her third grandchild. God is so good!

Ellie Jayne Short was born today at 3:12PM via c-section. She is more than perfect in every way, all 7lbs., 2oz. of her! I just knew that she'd be a lil' chunker and that she is:)

To say that I'm one proud big sister and Kiki would be an understatement.  My sister is doing amazingly well and already adjusting perfectly to being a family of 4.  I only hope that I have half as much grace and courage when our time comes in a few more months!



I cannot wait to kiss on my girls next weekend, Kiki loves you all!!!
 Photobucket

1 comments:

Jennifer September 4, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

Congrats to your sister and her family! What a sweet new addition to the family :-)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails