>> Monday, August 6, 2012
A few weeks ago I was officially introduced to the greatness that is Thirty-One. I'm not talking about my upcoming 30th birthday... I'm talking about organizing and simplifing life bags, tote bags and more bags!
Between packing for our summer beach trip and planning for football tailgates and Mattie's nursery storage, I've found a 31 solution for everything! Oh and I'm pretty sure that everyone on my Christmas shopping list is getting once of these, sorry to spoil the surprise!
And what makes 31 even better is that more than half of their products can be personalized, you know how I love a monogram:)
If you aren't familiar with the company or their products, you need to check out this link. And if just telling you isn't enough, then how about a giveaway and a discount! For all LSU fans out there, how perfect are the purple totes for tailgating?!?
1. Leave a comment on this post and you'll be entered to win one personalized Organizating Utility Tote. Easy as pie! Winner will be selected on August 16th and notified via email. Make sure I can reply back to your comment or leave your email address!
2. Order anything using this link between now and August 15 and you'll get 15% off your entire Thirty-One order. So, start shopping:)
3. August Special: For every $31 you spend, you can pick out an item from the Spirit Collection for 1/2 off. All personalization is only $5 and new icons that can be added to your personalization this month for FREE!!!
1. Thirty-One has a 90-day return policy for any manufacturer defects. Please double check your personalization before submitting your order!
2. Products won't ship until the party is submitted on August 15. Shipping usually takes less than 10 days to be delivered.
3. Total value of giveaway is $37. No substitions.
4. Winner can select fabric and personalization of bag!
To recap - don't miss out! Leave a comment to win an awesome tote bag. Check out this link and start shopping before August 15th to get 15% off your entire order! Spread the word, just because you dont' want your friends to miss out:)