Search This Blog

Starting Fresh

>> Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This will be our new cycle #1. I think this is appropriate because we deserve a fresh start with Dr. S. I am going to put the months of Clomid and unbearable hot flashes and bloat in the past!

My blood tests and ultra sounds were completely normal. Today is CD3 and my E2 was 83, FSH was a 6 and my ultra sound (which was pretty neat) looked "beautiful".

I will be traveling out of town for business next week, so our plan has been altered a little. We will start treatment on CD 5, not today. Our new calendar looks like this:

CD 5: Femara - 25 mg. Take 10 pills at bedtime
CD 7-11: Folistim 75iu x 5 nights.
CD 12: Check E2, LH, P4 and another ultra sound. Depending on how everything looks, I will most likely to a HCG shot and we'll go from there.

I was really nervous about all of the shots, but the nurse talked me through everything and I don't think it will be too bad. I'll let you know how Saturday night goes!

1 comments:

Tabitha September 30, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

YAY! I'm so glad you don't have PCOS, but I'm also sorry that you didn't really get any answers and you were shoved back into the unexplained catagory like me. You do have a new treatment plan though, so that's a good start!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails