Search This Blog

I've Been Tagged

>> Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm it!! I have been tagged by Lisa

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

So here they are. 6 random things about me:

1) I LOVE to pluck my eyebrows, its obsessive!

2) I love to be outdoors, but hate to sweat

3) I "picked" up Mr. Wilson - the bait, football tickets

4) I dye my eyelashes

5) I have to shave everyday

6) If I do anything in my morning routine out of order my whole day is messed up

Okay, now I tag:

Mrs. Baker
Mrs. Brummett
Mrs. Manuel
BodyBuildersWife
Tab

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails