Search This Blog

Only two more days...

>> Friday, September 5, 2008

The Clomid hasn't been too bad yet, although I had the worst headache I've ever had last night. This cycle I have been taking the pills in the evening which has helped a little especially with the hot flashes.

A good friend of mine, Mrs. M, recently pointed out just how much of an obsessive control freak I am. I really can't say that I disagree. I am a total control freak so I guess this is preparing me for parenthood - I can't control everything!

2 comments:

bodybuilderswife September 7, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

Glad the clomid has been treating you OK. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Tabitha September 9, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

I'm a control freak too...that's why infertility (unexplained) is so hard for me to deal with! But I just have to give it to God...Good Luck!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails