Search This Blog

21 weeks and Happy Mardi Gras

>> Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby boy is now more than half way here and I am feeling him move more and more everyday. My sister and her husband came down from St. Louis for Mardi Gras weekend and we had a great time. However, pregnant and sober on Bourbon St. isn't something I would do again. My sister got to feel baby boy, and couldn't believe how huge I was. I couldn't believe it either after seeing pictures of myself. I really need to get walking, my chin looks like it is 21 weeks with twins!

Here are some pictures from our weekend in New Orleans and Lafayette. More pictures to come after actual Mardi Gras tomorrow!

We decided on the nursery bedding - A to Z won hands down!

Mr. loving his All that Jazz outside of Verti Mart - New Orleans


King's Luncheon






21 week belly pics



2 comments:

Ashley February 23, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

I just wanted to tell you I think you look great, and if you are getting down on yourself just look at my sisters blog, she is gigantic and everyone keeps asking her if there are twins in there... there are not.
Sorry we missed the big party, hopefully next year!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails