Search This Blog

Valentine's Weekend

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mr. Wilson and I had a very special Valentine's weekend. Friday night I had to attend an awards program with my agency. In the past Mr. Wilson has always gone to the event with me, but this year spouses were not invited. We we a little bummed about this, but it wasn't a big deal.

When I got home, late Friday night, I found Mr. Wilson sitting on the couch with every candle in the house lit, roses and gerber daisies everywhere. He also had a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries sitting out for the two of us. *Don't worry, I only had two sips of champagne. We sat on the couch and talked while he rubbed my feet until 3:30 in the morning. It was so nice to really catch up with each other and reconnect. I don't know the last time we talked that late into the night. Mr. Wilson also had the sweetest card for me. I can't wait to raise our son together and make him a wonderful man, just like his daddy.

We woke up Saturday and spent the day looking at nursery bedding. I'm not going to lie, baby boy bedding just isn't as cute as baby girl bedding. We didn't find anything that we loved in our local stores. I ordered some bumper pads from Pottery Barn Kids. Hopefully, one of the three I ordered will work. Saturday night we went to a Mardi Gras parade with our family. Sunday we started cleaning out Baby Boy's room, it is currently Mr. Wilson's LSU man room, so we have some work to do before it can be transformed.

Here is the bedding I ordered, I'll let you know if we end up using any of these!






2 comments:

Meet the Brummett's February 17, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Ok, so I'm dumb...I thought you ordered the striped bumper from the alphabet bedding...this is is really cute!

Christina February 25, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails