Search This Blog

Fat Tuesday

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mardi Gras is over and I am in serious need of a vacation or long nap! Between New Orleans on Saturday, the King's lunch and after party on Sunday, and the parades and ball last night I am totally exhausted. It was all worth it though, Mr. Wilson and I had a great Mardi Gras as usually. We were really happy that the weather was so gorgeous yesterday. I was even able to get a little much needed sun on my face. Baby boy decided to start the day nice and early with a couple hours of serious movement. From kicks to flips, he was quit a busy little boy! I think he was having a little Fat Tuesday party of his own:)



My maternity formal actually turned out to be very pretty!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails